The world is in a crisis due to the CONVID-19, commonly known as the coronavirus. We continue to monitor the reported contamination in the New Rochelle Community closely.
As we manage this crisis, we are asking that we be proactive and cautious at NRSDA Church. We are requesting the following:
1. Refrain from propagating any information that is not verified
2. Pass all information up the chain of command
3. Do not speak on behalf of the church
3. Encourage our most vulnerable members to be extremely cautious
4. Be vigilant and constant in prayer
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, especially after going
to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
We have asked that our deacons and deaconess' do the following:
1. Disinfect the entire sanctuary before and after services, especially, the most touched areas.
2. Provide hand sanitizers throughout the building.
We have this hope, hope in the coming of the Lord when all diseases shall be eradicated in hells fire. Until then, we continue to pray and carry on the mission of the church. Be safe.
Yours, Greg A. Baldeo Lead Pastor